Sunday, January 24, 2016
Prior Knowledge
AOIT has prepared me for my internship in ways I couldn't even imagine. From a technology standpoint my programming classes have made it easier on me when programming the ATMs. The others at work told me it takes me about half the time as it did other people when they were starting out. So that definitely gave me an edge. But not only that, all our projects and presentations we do from class to class has allowed me to be better with people and developed my soft skills far beyond other kids my age. However I still have lots to learn about the ATM industry. I wish prior to my internship I had taken some accounting classes or some business marketing type classes so I was better able to understand how the money is being moved when I look at the ATM results when on the computers back at work. I struggled to understand where the money was coming from and who was providing the money to the ATMs because on the computers it just looked like a bunch of jibberish to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment