Sunday, January 24, 2016
Expectations
My internship has far surpassed any expectations I had set for it. When I first started out, all they had me do was clean machines inside and out. I.began to worry that that's how I was going to finish my 135 hours. But as time went on and I got more and more hours under my belt, they began to trust me with bigger and more projects and responsibilities. I then moved to programming ATMs as well as inventory, then I was able to go out on installations, and after that I was even trusted to pick up/drop off equipment that need to be inspected or fixed. I don't believe I can decide what I get to work on day in and day out, but I can control what my superiors think I should be doing. If I work hard and complete all my daily tasks to their full expectations of me, they will see that and give me more complex tasks more frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment