Sunday, January 24, 2016

ATM USA

I am doing my internship through a company called ATM USA. ATM USA does exactly what you would think when reading their name; ship ATMs every and anywhere throughout the country. We sell our machines to the local gas station, grocery stores, Disneyland or amusement parks, and even hotels. At our Morrisville location we have about five or six "techs" which are technicians that can program and install our ATMs in the surrounding area. Us technicians always answer to two people, Mr. Tony Mercer and Mr. Jason Roth, they tell us what machines need to be programmed and shipped out where and by what date. While on the job as a technician I can do anything from maintenance of the machines, programming them, or even installations, as well as over the phone customer service when one of our customers is having a problem with an ATM that we have already installed. I worked with just about everyone in the office, some obviously more than others. With me being the new guy I am definitely the low man on the totem pole. But it doesn't really impact work a lot, my coworkers like to keep it at a level playing field.

No comments:

Post a Comment