Sunday, January 24, 2016
Contribution
My main contribution to my company is honestly just being another set of hands on the job. Now it might sound silly but just me being there I feel has made it easier on my coworkers. With me being the low mad on the totem pole, they can give me the tedious tasks that they would normally have to do. While I take care of the simpler things in the workplace, it allows them to worry about bigger projects and more important things than just cleaning ATMs. One thing that made me feel proud of myself was fixing an ATM one of my very first days on the job. All day everyone had been working on this one ATM trying to diagnose what was wrong with it. It was a real head scratcher. I guess you can call it beginner's luck because I just walked in not really knowing what I was doing and moved a couple cords around here and there and Presto! it was working again,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment