Friday, April 1, 2016
Final Reflection
All in all I can honestly say I enjoyed my internship. It allowed me to see how how the skills and techniques we are learning in school today are used in the workplace and later in life. It forced responsibilities on me that I had never had before. I have never had a real job until this, so it was new to me to have be somewhere at a certain time on certain days. I wasn't used to what it was like in the workplace so this has really broadened my horizons. I also wasn't expecting to be so heavily involved in the tasks that need to be completed. I think the AOIT program is a great idea and should continue with its senior internships. It has allowed me to finalize my career path and shown me how things happen after high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment