Friday, April 1, 2016
Career Must Haves
Through this internship I was able to realize what I do and don't want out of a career. The work atmosphere helped me realize I want a workplace where I can feel comfortable sharing my personal life, whether that's family, financial issues, or simple things like wanting to buy a new car, and knowing that the people around me genuinely care and want what's best for me just as badly as I do. I also have realized that I want a job where I get to interact with people everyday. But as much good in the workplace it showed it also showed me what I want to avoid. I don't think I can handle staring at that computer screen in my little cubicle for up to ten hours a day, five days a week. I honestly would just go mad if all I did was stare at the little loading icons waiting for pop ups giving me things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment